slider

sábado, 20 de mayo de 2017

Alabama Summer 3 a 5 en inglés - J. Daniels

29328094
When I Fall (Alabama Summer #3)
For the past nine years, I’ve kept my heart as far away from my dick as possible.
Those two can’t be anywhere near each other. They don’t play nice, and one of them undoubtedly winds up getting hurt.
Not my dick. My dick is good.
The women I take home know exactly what they’re getting from me—sex. Nothing more. At least, that’s what’s supposed to happen. The sweet brunette from Kentucky I set my sights on tonight shouldn’t have been any different. I had her right where I wanted her. Where I needed her. But when my past comes walking into McGill’s pub, the woman in my arms decides to take things to a whole new level, putting me into a situation I never saw coming.
My heart is about to get f**ked. My dick can sit this one out.

26227804
Where We Belong (Alabama Summer #3.5)
Ben and Mia Kelly can’t seem to catch a break.
Grueling night shift and opposing schedules have left the passionate couple geared up and ready for some much needed alone time. There’s only one thing standing in their way.
Parenthood.
With two curious boys who have mastered the art of cock-blocking roaming the house, Ben and Mia, sexually frustrated beyond reason, quickly resort to surprise sexcapades and naughty little trysts whenever and however they can get them.
Who said anything about keeping things legal?
Assume the position. Things are about to heat up in the south.

25068924
What I Need (Alabama Summer #4) 
Riley Tennyson has made a huge mistake.
At least, that’s what she keeps telling herself.
Showing up to her brother’s wedding pissed off and newly single, Riley seeks comfort in solitude and an open bar, until the gorgeous and irresistibly charming CJ Tully makes her a better offer—a wild night with the master of smooth-talking where nothing is off limits.
Riley does what any single woman would do, and a connection is made. One neither one of them can ignore. But when she comes home to the boyfriend she no longer thought she had, Riley buries her secret and begs CJ to do the same.
Forget about each other. It was a mistake. That’s all it was… right?
Desires are hidden. Distance is kept. Until one night CJ makes the ultimate sacrifice, and Riley can no longer avoid the man she can’t stop thinking about.
Not with him sleeping down the hall…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...